Contact us | Get Directions
Telephone: (01623)557716/47707

Leave your comments

The key to our success has always been our customers. We look forward to any comments, reviews and messages you have.

Sign Guestbook

Challenge Image

Current Entries

Viewing entries 11 through 20 (Total entries: 37)

Name:
Karen
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Went for a meal after reccomendation from my daughter. What a wonderful evening. The staff are so hard working and accomodating. The food was excellent!! Would certainly return and recommend to others
Friday, March 01 2013 - 03:45 PM
Name:
Jackie
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
I visited the tandoori with friends on their recommendation and I can honestly say this was an excellent choice. The food is wide and varied and of excellent quality and taste. It was hot (as I like it) and well presented. The staff were so accomodating and efficient. I'm looking forward to returning. Quite a drive for us but well worth the distance.
Saturday, February 23 2013 - 09:40 AM
Name:
Kerry
Comments:
Had a wonderful balti in the restaurant tonight. Stunning.
Saturday, January 05 2013 - 05:05 PM
Name:
Rachael Y
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Seeing all the comments on here makes me proud to have worked here for a year (july 2010 - august 2011) It's a shame I moved as I loved working here on friday and saturday nights. Need to come for a meal soon as I'm missing the fantastic food and lovely staff (:
Wednesday, October 10 2012 - 04:31 PM
Name:
Deborah and family
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Thank you for a fantastic meal everyone really enjoyed it will definetly ordering again
Sunday, August 26 2012 - 03:42 PM
Name:
Julia + Andy
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
well yet again, that was amazing thanks for spicing up my achari chilli was lovely.
Monday, July 02 2012 - 01:12 PM
Name:
jen
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Just to say, I've used this takeaway for about 2yrs, tried others but none even come close to the great taste of this food, always hot to eat, enjoy it every time,,also good portions are served and they have a good polite delivery man too. Top restaurant :-) :-) :-)
Monday, May 21 2012 - 01:43 PM
Name:
waring
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
great indian food no where else can compare
Sunday, May 20 2012 - 12:27 PM
Name:
Ernie Clarke
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Were staying at the Days Inn at Tibself and the hotel receptionist recommended the Huthwaite Tandoori. After a busy day my wife and I were very hungary so we went early around 6.45.The tandoori was very busy ( a good sign ) so we went upstairs.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and made sure we were happy with our seats.There was a very good menu and we decided on the Tamdoori set meal for two with wine.The red wine was a good choice very tasty.

The meal was excellent and when we paid there was a present for my wife and a complementary drink.

If you are staying at the Days Inn or are in the area this is the Indian you must try.

Highly recommended
Monday, April 16 2012 - 06:02 AM
Name:
ian rowe
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
I have been going since it first opened 22 years ago and seen alot of changes over the years apart from the quality of the food as it is second to none!!!well done boys
Saturday, March 24 2012 - 11:22 AM