Contact us | Get Directions
Telephone: (01623)557716/47707

Leave your comments

The key to our success has always been our customers. We look forward to any comments, reviews and messages you have.

Sign Guestbook

Challenge Image

Current Entries

Viewing entries 11 through 20 (Total entries: 39)

Name:
Keith Clark
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Brilliant meal once again (cheddar bahar) excellent service great restaurant.
Highly recommended
Wednesday, September 25 2013 - 06:57 AM
Name:
alfred
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
I have going here for around nine years. It's probably the best curry house I've ever experienced. I've got to know the owner and the staff. They welcome you in and treat each customer as a personal friend. Great food.
Tuesday, June 11 2013 - 11:28 AM
Name:
Karen
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Went for a meal after reccomendation from my daughter. What a wonderful evening. The staff are so hard working and accomodating. The food was excellent!! Would certainly return and recommend to others
Friday, March 01 2013 - 03:45 PM
Name:
Jackie
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
I visited the tandoori with friends on their recommendation and I can honestly say this was an excellent choice. The food is wide and varied and of excellent quality and taste. It was hot (as I like it) and well presented. The staff were so accomodating and efficient. I'm looking forward to returning. Quite a drive for us but well worth the distance.
Saturday, February 23 2013 - 09:40 AM
Name:
Kerry
Comments:
Had a wonderful balti in the restaurant tonight. Stunning.
Saturday, January 05 2013 - 05:05 PM
Name:
Rachael Y
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Seeing all the comments on here makes me proud to have worked here for a year (july 2010 - august 2011) It's a shame I moved as I loved working here on friday and saturday nights. Need to come for a meal soon as I'm missing the fantastic food and lovely staff (:
Wednesday, October 10 2012 - 04:31 PM
Name:
Deborah and family
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Thank you for a fantastic meal everyone really enjoyed it will definetly ordering again
Sunday, August 26 2012 - 03:42 PM
Name:
Julia + Andy
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
well yet again, that was amazing thanks for spicing up my achari chilli was lovely.
Monday, July 02 2012 - 01:12 PM
Name:
jen
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Just to say, I've used this takeaway for about 2yrs, tried others but none even come close to the great taste of this food, always hot to eat, enjoy it every time,,also good portions are served and they have a good polite delivery man too. Top restaurant :-) :-) :-)
Monday, May 21 2012 - 01:43 PM
Name:
waring
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
great indian food no where else can compare
Sunday, May 20 2012 - 12:27 PM